Monday 28 January 2013

Hello folks,

Sorry about the lack of material on here. During the cold months I've been struck down with all sorts of horrible illnesses and the like but I'm back now and more alive than ever. There'll be quite a few changes around these parts in the near future along with some exciting announcements. I thought I'd take the opportunity to share the first right now though.

On sale now is a brand new giclee print 'Venue of Vultures Upon a Pomegranate'. It is limited to an edition size of 25 and all are signed and numbered by the artist (that's me). With each print ordered you also get a free A5 letterpress print of 'Inky Smile' (you can see a preview in my shop). You can also find the original drawing for sale, here in my shop.

Included below are the print, the final inks and below some close ups of the drawing involved.












0 comments: